Thursday, February 15, 2007

Big Apple Here We Come!

Hello all. It has been a long time since the last post, but I promise pictures and stories of the adventures I'm sure we'll have this weekend in NYC. Eric and I are off to visit Dan and Brooke for a few days and enjoy some much needed time off from work. I have been busy coaching (we haven't won a game), supervising a student teacher, training for a half-marathon, working on my thesis, working on my thesis, and working on my thesis. I am not going to take my computer (I hope I don't experience severe withdrawal) or have my cell phone on during the day. I didn't realize how much I am distracted by the Internet or my cell phone until I spent an entire day intending to work on my thesis and ended up texting friends and surfing the web. I wonder how much time I waste because of technology and my addictive personality. My full attention will be on seeing the city and experiencing the all craziness.

Well, it's off to pack. I will post again next week.

No comments: