Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finally!

If you are wondering why I haven't been posting it is because school has been all consuming for the last few weeks. However, last week I passed my thesis defense and today I completed the first part of my last 3 hour credit class (I have assignments to turn in online over the next two weeks). It's pretty exciting to think that I'll be done with school very soon and will be able to focus on our house, landscaping, reading, and playing disc golf! Eric and I have also discovered that we are evenly matched in tennis and we tend to head to the court at least 3 times a week. I'd also like to get in a few new fourteeners and some other front range hikes. Unfortunately that will have to wait until August when Eric and I get back from our cross-country road trip.

Here are some pictures of Eric's goddaughter, Cecily, and of our rapidly growing sunflower garden. I will be sure to post more pictures, especially of our trip.


No comments: