Friday, May 30, 2008

Ed

For those of you who haven't met my dad (Ed) but have heard all the stories, here are a few pictures that sum up who he is.


Yes my friends, that is a t-shirt on his head, a long-john pj shirt, camouflage boxers, and long socks. We were out shopping at Lowes.
My parents came out to visit and we are doing some minor home improvements. We took down the back porch since it had come apart from the house after the big snowstorm in 06. We are also putting a new roof on since the old roof was not put on properly and was a very ugly color. Here are a few pics of the before and mid point of the porch. Kathy has been brave enough to join my dad on the roof. She said it was "entertaining" and wanted to make sure that she could be up on the roof to hear all he had to say for the remainder of the job. I'll be sure to post more pics later.



Last Monday Camie and I (friend from way back!) ran the Bolder-Boulder and had a lot of fun eating exotic food. Here is a picture of our friend Kathy eating duck feet (she wanted chicken feet but they were out!)


It's been a great first week off from school. Here's to a great summer!

No comments: