Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We are alive...

Eric and I are still alive. We have been busy though, training for a half-marathon, working, I'm taking a 3 hour graduate class, our dogs are crazy... the list goes on and on. I can't access the blog on my phone so I keep up with people on Facebook, since there is an application for my phone. SO- go to facebook.com and sign up for a FREE Facebook account. You get to choose who can see your information and it is a lot of fun! Plus you'll get to see status updates (usually made daily) of what your friends are doing. Check it out!
Mom, even Amy is on Facebook :-)

1 comment:

TT said...

Have I mentioned that I still have not run farther than 3.5 miles in my training? And it's almost March? I'm doomed. You guys will have to wait for me at the finish line...I'll get there eventually!