Saturday, May 29, 2010

Update

Shannon is growing everyday and either she's getting easier to take care of or we are figuring this parenting thing out! More likely it's a combination of both. Here are some fun pictures of her in her most common mood-happy.


Smiling at Daddy



We are also selling the scooter if you are interested! It made sense to have this before we had Shannon, but now there really isn't a time when we'd ride it because we also have great city bikes.

More fun pictures of our little girl.



We also had a chance to get her out in her "Chariot" and she really enjoys relaxing in the infant sling. I know I'd like to have someone push me around Glenmere Park a few times while reclining in a comfy hammock-like contraption!

Shannon says, "I've got them wrapped around my little finger! He he he..."

No comments: