Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Friends

Going in circles from Jennifer Parrish on Vimeo.



Friends from Jennifer Parrish on Vimeo.



Shannon Loves the Swing from Jennifer Parrish on Vimeo.


Here are our creations from Halloween. Mine is the ghost, Shannon's is the "Eek!", and Eric's is...well, I'll let you guess who that is. Hint, 80's music "hello..."

I rode my bike to the Bungalow and Eric brought Shannon and met me there to have coffee. She seemed to enjoy one of my favorite places.

Shannon got my crazy curly hair.

Shannon loves watching Erin play, and in this case, build a fort. Other than constantly hitting her head on the table it was a success.

Shannon loves watching Erin and Grady turn our living room into their playroom. We always have fun on Tuesday afternoons.

No comments: