Monday, May 11, 2009

Smores

The title says it all! We had a nice evening on our porch, grilling and making smores for our small group. Here's Erin making her first smore! Unfortunately she likes "raw" marshmallows better than gooey toasty ones. You can see that Deborah is still very pregnant, and like Eric says "she looks like an engorged tick."

Eric is the grill master, as he demonstrates here... Eric's birthday gift was rather disturbing to some of our guests, including Cecily who exclaimed to Eric, "Is that your head?" (See my Facebook page for more information on this gift)

I had a lovely weekend working on the side of the house. It is the last "jungle" area I need to tackle in our yard. I think I can see potential.

Here's to many more summer evenings on our porch and lots more landscaping!

No comments: