Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Shannon absolutely LOVES her daddy. When I'm holding her and he walks into the room she can't take her eyes off him. She has watched a lot of World Cup with her daddy all week so she got him a replica of the soccer ball they are using in the tournament.
Here are some pictures I've taken lately of our 11 week old. I promised Eric I wouldn't post the picture of him I took yesterday. Both Eric and Shannon were sacked out in our bed and Eric's mouth was gaping open-classic.
She's lifting her head up and rolling over...soon enough we'll have a mobile baby-YIKES!










Shannon is sleeping through the night, well, from 8:30 until 4am. Here I am rocking her to sleep. She loves to hold your hand as she falls asleep.

1 comment:

debchastain said...

Such sweet pictures!! Happy Father's Day Eric!! Hope you enjoyed the ice cream cake :0) There's more where that came from!