Monday, September 27, 2010

Nashville Half Marathon

Eric and I need a goal to stay motivated to work out this winter so the Nashville Half Marathon it is. We've done the race a few times and enjoy everything except the hilly course. Oh, and this year we hope the humidity is low and the temperature just right. Obviously we didn't run last April (hmmm, I wonder why) but the year before it was HOT. If I remember correctly the temperature was 80 at the 7:15am start. Yuck.
Shannon is big enough to put in the Chariot and go jogging so I hope to take afternoon runs throughout the fall. Eric is shooting for a personal best of under 2 hours and I'm hoping to run the race in around 2:15. Here's to a winter of working out!

And this blog just wouldn't be anything without pictures from the week. Here's Shannon at Oktoberfest laughing at a balloon.




No comments: